Talc is a mineral of secondary origin ound in metamorphic rocks and occurs as soap stone made up of large rock masses. It has a soapy feel.
- Appears snow white in color and powder form.
- Hardness is 1
- Specific gravity of 2.75
- Bulk Density of 900-600 kg /m
- High melting Point
- Low Conductivity to Heat & Electricity
- Chemical Inertness
- Reflection 85% Min
- Magnesium Oxide as MgO –
- 30% Min
- pH 8.5-10%
- Iron as Fe – 1.5% Max
- Acid Soluble – 8% Max
- Water Soluble – 0.5% Max
- LOI – 5% Max
- 300 Mesh BSS – 85% passing Min.
- Paper Industry to control pitch globules and increase the retention of fillers and capacity.
- Paint Industry to reinforce the paint films and prevent sagging. Widely acknowledged for chemical inertness and high fusion point.
- Cosmetic Industry for dermopadediatric preparation and colored make-up.
- Ceramic Industry in preparation of white-ware bodies, Electrical porcelain, High frequency Insulators, Tiles and Kiln furniture.
- Rubber Industry as dusting agent and anti-blocking agent.
- Plastic Industry for chemical and heat resistance. Enhances Impact, Strength and Dimensional Stability.
- Textile Indusry as bleaching and loading material.
Packing and Transportation:
Our products are packed in 25kg bags with inner liner. It can also be customized as per the needs of the users with special markings. If required in pallets, the products are stacked in wooden pallets, tapped, covered with corrugated boxes and shrink wrapped for proper transportation.